Hey, I'm not a professional...i just take photos!

14 February 2007

!HAPPY VALENTINES!

...I read this quote...

"Valentine's Day is when a lot of married men are reminded what a poor shot Cupid really is."

...poor misguided fellow...Em and I got together exactly 7 years ago and the days (and especially the nites;) are getting better and better...I prefer this one;

"One day you will ask me which is more important? my life or yours? I will say mine and you will look away, not knowing that you are my life."

PS...I liked this one too...totally unrelated to valentines, but nonetheless FUNNY!!

"A kiss is an application on the top floor for a job in the basement."

9 Comments:

  • What a cool pic, you guys are such an awesome couple!--miss you too much!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:29 AM  

  • lucky couple you are and looking great together!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:17 PM  

  • Ooooooooooooooo--Congrats, congrats, CONGRATS!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:07 AM  

  • Ha...love the quotes! For some reason I couldn't view the pic.... :-(

    By Blogger Ruth Cortejos, at 10:21 AM  

  • I know....I upgraded to the "new improved" blogger...and it's been giving me total trouble with the posts?!!--some upgrade :(

    hopefully you can see it now??_

    By Blogger SeanZ, at 7:23 PM  

  • Ahhhh now it's there....so cute!!

    By Blogger Ruth Cortejos, at 9:37 PM  

  • Nice pic of you and Emmy...Happy valentines to you both. luv you and miss you guys. xoxo

    By Blogger CrazyGurl, at 11:57 AM  

  • miss ya too libby...you should drop by :)!--I checked out ur blog and looked quote lovey dovey...GBY--no washing machines tho!

    By Blogger SeanZ, at 10:11 PM  

  • hahahahahah I can't believe you are still on that!!

    By Blogger CrazyGurl, at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home